Dear Visitor, This Legal Disclaimer contains general legal information about the magnet-it.shop online store (MAGNETITE GLOBAL LLP; Cnr.: OC390685; address: Office 5 The Round House Dormans Park Road, East Grinstead, United Kingdom, RH19 2EN;hereinafter: MAGNETIT). This Disclaimer forms an integral, inseparable part of the General Terms and Conditions. If you would like to be a Customer or a Partner of our online store, please, read this Disclaimer carefully and use our services and products only if you agree with all of its clauses and if you consider yourself bound by them.
- By visiting this website, you acknowledge, without limitation or reservation, that by using the information on our website or downloading any content from it, whether you have read it or not, you agree to the terms and conditions listed here. If you use this Website, we will consider that as you agreeing to these terms.
- If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website!
- The trademarks and logos on the Website are the intellectual property of MAGNETIT and/or its agents and/or their relevant owners and may not be reproduced or used in any way or form without obtaining the prior written permission of MAGNETIT. Thus, in particular, these logos and trademarks may be reproduced in whole or in part exclusively on this Website. The MAGNETIT name or any of the trademarks belonging to MAGNETIT may not be used or pasted into the Internet address of other websites (QRL code). Consequently, any attempt by a third party to use such trademarks, logos or identical names in any context for any purpose constitutes as trademark infringement, unless such use is permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise stated in these terms, the content of this Website does not in any way constitute a license or consent to the use of the copyright, patent, registered or unregistered trademark, or other intellectual property or industrial property rights of MAGNETIT and/or its relevant owners.
USE OF THE WEBSITE SUBJECT TO REGISTRATION
- Use of certain parts and functions of the website is subject to registration. In order to access the services subject to registration, it is necessary to provide the personal data specified therein. After registration, the user acquires non-exclusive rights to access the content provided by MAGNETIT. Access to the content is provided by authorization levels individually authorized by MAGNETIT.
- Information on the closed content of services subject to registration is subject to special legal provisions, the user is obliged to keep them confidential. Each user can use the website subject to registration only with their own ID and password. The User is responsible to treat user account information (ID and password) as confidential data.
- The ID and password may only be used by the user in their own name, and their transfer to third parties without the permission of MAGNETIT is prohibited. The user is liable for any damage caused by the use of the user's user account data by an unauthorized third party. MAGNETIT is not responsible for direct or indirect damage, loss of data, loss of profit, loss of business or reputation resulting from the use of the user's user account data by an unauthorized third party.
- In case a user becomes aware of or attempts to
gain unauthorized access to your user account information, the User is
obliged to notify MAGNETIT customer service immediately. The user is
obliged to change the passwords and IDs that allow the use of the
registration pages of the website immediately upon request of the website.
MAGNETIT logs and archives, and in case of an unusual event, it analyses
the events that took place in the system.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- When uploading information to this Website, MAGNETIT acts in good faith. However, the information on the Website may be incorrect or inaccurate. MAGNETIT will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of communication. The data, opinions and special contents appearing on the Website (dates of general meetings, board meetings, press releases, presentations, etc.) are in all cases information about MAGNETIT's activities and MAGNETIT does not assume any obligation or liability to update or modify these contents.
- This information may only be used at the user's own risk for personal decision. MAGNETIT shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or mistakes in the information published on this Website or through the links provided on it. The user is solely responsible for any decisions made on the basis of this information.
- The published documents and information are complete. MAGNETIT provides no warranties, either directly or indirectly, in particular, but not exclusively, for the suitability of this Website for any purpose or for any information and goods and services available, advertised or sold through this Website. Please note that any advice, opinion, statement or any other content and database available through links to or posted on this Website may not be considered accurate, complete or reliable.
- The information on this Website is from a source within the MAGNETIT system. MAGNETIT reserves the right to make changes in the content of this Website and the specifications that ensure its use without prior notice in its sole discretion. If this Website is completed or supplemented with additional features or functions, these changes will become the content of these terms and conditions, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms and conditions.
- MAGNETIT takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is reliable, true, accurate and valid. MAGNETIT assumes no responsibility for the unreliability, inaccuracy, incorrectness or invalidity of the information published on this Website if this information is not attributable to MAGNETIT.
- MAGNETIT reserves the right to modify or temporarily or permanently discontinue use of the Website (or any part thereof) at any time and / or from time to time, with or without notice. The user acknowledges and agrees that MAGNETIT is not liable to the user or any third party for the modification, suspension or interruption of the Website. In addition, MAGNETIT is not responsible for the short or long term use of the Website services, power outages, telephone line interruptions, Internet failures, or for other adverse consequences resulting from interruptions, delays, or malfunctions for reasons beyond the control of MAGNETIT.
- MAGNETIT will take all reasonable steps to ensure that no viruses, computer worms, Trojan horses, or other malicious programs appear on this Website. However, MAGNETIT does not warrant that that this Website or the content downloadable from it does not contain such. MAGNETIT shall not be liable for any damages or lost profits of any kind, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of the use of or access to this Website.
- MAGNETIT does not warrant that the content of this Website may be displayed or used anywhere in the world, or that it can also be used by foreign nationals residing in a given country. If you visit this Website from another country or if you are a foreign national, you shall act on this Website on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with the laws of your country or applicable to you, if and to the extent that such laws apply. In particular, you agree to comply with all legal provisions regarding the transfer of technical data from your country.
- None of the information on the MAGNETIT Website is to be construed as a request or offer by MAGNETIT. Some information may be found on this Website because its publication is required by law or internal regulations.
- The information or services on the MAGNETIT
Website may not be downloaded if they violate the applicable laws of that
country, or where MAGNETIT is not authorized to publish such information
or provide services. Some of the products or services advertised on this
Website may not be available in all jurisdictions or for all users.
INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATION OF THE USER
- By accessing the MAGNETIT Website, you agree to fully indemnify MAGNETIT from any third party claim arising directly or indirectly from your use of this Website in violation of these terms (breach or disregard of the terms), thus, in particular, actual damage, lost profits, costs incurred (including legal and procedural costs).
- The domain name magnet-it.shop and the name "MAGNETIT" are protected by copyright and may only be used, with the exception of the reference, with the prior and express written consent of MAGNETIT.
- You may not distribute, modify, or use the contents of the Website, including all or any of its content, images, audio, and video, for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written consent of MAGNETIT. You acknowledge and agree that all content posted on the Website is protected by copyright, unless otherwise stated, and may not be used without the permission of MAGNETIT other than as described herein or as set forth in the text on that webpage.
- • You hereby acknowledge and agree that all communications or materials sent to the MAGNETIT portal, - including any data (except personal data), questions, comments, suggestions, - will be treated by MAGNETIT as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Without paying a consideration, MAGNETIT owns everything you send to our website, which can be used by our company for any purpose, so they can be disclosed and published, among other things. MAGNETIT is free to use any idea, principle, concept, process or technique contained in any communication you submit to our portal for any purpose, including, but not limited to, product development and marketing activities using such information.
- MAGNETIT aims to provide accurate and authentic
information, but is not responsible for any damages resulting from the
- The MAGNETIT website may contain link points (so-called hyperlinks or hyperlinks) that provide automatic links to other websites. Content downloaded by following external links is not under the influence of MAGNETIT.
- The MAGNETIT website only provides access to the related websites, but does not assume any obligation or responsibility for the websites, or for the information contained therein, even if it has been reviewed or approved by an employee or agent of MAGNETIT.
- MAGNETIT is not responsible for any content created, transmitted, stored, made available or published by third parties to which MAGNETIT's websites are linked or to which they link. MAGNETIT is also not responsible for the privacy and privacy practices of other website owners.
- Information shared with MAGNETIT, in particular via e-mail or the web-based web interface, (excluding information covered by data processing regulated by any law) is not considered confidential. MAGNETIT has no obligation with respect to these contents and MAGNETIT reserves the right to copy, use, publish, display, process, use in its own work or resell these contents without restriction.
- In addition, MAGNETIT is entitled to use any idea, concept, know-how or technical solution found in these contents for any purpose, in particular, but not exclusively, for the purpose of developing, manufacturing or promoting products. You warrant that such content is suitable for publication and agree to indemnify and hold harmless MAGNETIT from any claims made by third parties in connection with this content.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In case of any disputes arising out of these Terms, UK law shall govern and the courts of the United Kingdom shall have jurisdiction. MAGNETIT nevertheless reserves the right to institute proceedings in any other country if it deems it necessary to protect its interests or to enforce its rights.
AMENDMENTS TO THE LEGAL DISCLAIMER
MAGNETIT may make amendments to the Legal Disclaimer at any time without notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting them on the MAGNETIT website.