MAGNETIT ONLINE STORE
ONLINE BUSINESS POLICY
Dear Visitor, This Online store Online Business Policy becomes effective by placing an order through the magnet-it.shop online store(MAGNETITE GLOBAL LLP; Cnr.: OC390685; address: Office 5 The Round House Dormans Park Road, East Grinstead, United Kingdom, RH19 2EN;; hereinafter: MAGNETIT). These Terms and Conditions form an integral and inseparable part of the General Terms and Conditions. If you wish to become a customer or partner of our web store, please read this statement carefully and use our services and products only if you agree with all its points and consider yourself bound by them.
I. ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
- MAGNETIT handles the information on the website with due care, however, changes and spelling in it are possible. We are not responsible for any obvious errors or misspellings in the database
- The images displayed on the website are illustrations, so we are not responsible for any deviations from reality, but we strive to ensure that the product images reflect reality as much as possible.
- If the information on the website appears vague, incomplete or inconsistent, in accordance with the reasonable procedure expected of a conscious consumer, we recommend that you contact MAGNETIT customer service. MAGNETIT is not responsible for the adverse consequences of failure to do so.
- If, despite all the diligence of MAGNETIT, an incorrect price is posted on the surface of the Website, in particular the obviously incorrect, e.g. for a price of "0" EUR or "1" EUR that differs significantly from the well-known, generally accepted or estimated price of the product, possibly due to a system error, the Service Provider is not obliged to hand over the product at the wrong price, but may offer it at the correct price. delivery, in the knowledge of which the Customer may withdraw from their intention to purchase
- It is possible to order through the MAGNETIT website with or without registration. Registration and related information is voluntary
- Registration is done electronically by filling in and sending a form via the MAGNETIT website, and it is a condition that the user accepts these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that their provisions are binding on him / her. MAGNETIT reserves the right to reject any registration request if the user enters false or incomplete information on the registration form, or it can be inferred from the information or the circumstances that the purpose of registration is not the intended use of the website. MAGNETIT is also entitled to cancel the registration if it detects abuse, illegal behaviour or action on the part of the user when using the website (browsing or ordering).
- Our previously registered users can log in with the "Login" function, using the two fields in the upper right corner of the website, by entering their e-mail address and password before creating the shopping cart.
- You can unregister a registered user at any time by first logging in with your username and password, then clicking on the "Unregister" button to unregister.
- The registered user can only buy or act in their own name. In the case of a business organization, the person entitled or authorized may act.
- The customer can compile their order by placing the products in a virtual basket. You can start sending the order by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button below the product. Click on the "go to cart" button to view the selected products and to change or delete the contents of the cart.
- By “Sending an Order”, the Buyer makes a binding offer to purchase the item (s) in the shopping cart, thereby accepting the validity of these Terms and Conditions. After placing the order, MAGNETIT will automatically send an e-mail confirming receipt, confirming that the customer's order has been received by MAGNETIT online store; however, this does not mean accepting the buyer’s offer. To correct data entry errors, the customer can go back and change the order data by pressing the "Back" button on the order interface before sending the order.
- The contract can only be considered concluded when MAGNETIT declares the acceptance of the order, which is confirmed by sending a separate e-mail. The confirmation contains the details of the order: the order number, the customer's data, the name, quantity, price of the ordered product (s) and the total amount of the order. MAGNETIT reserves the right not to accept an order for a product marked as “orderable” but sold out in the meantime, incomplete or not re-orderable, and to refuse to enter into a contract, of which the buyer will be notified, with a refund of any payment made.
- The order will be confirmed within 24 hours from the receipt of the order, on a public holiday or, in the case of multi-day holidays, on the working day following the holiday or public holiday. MAGNETIT is obliged to immediately confirm the arrival of the customer's order to the customer electronically, which is done with an automatic system message. If the order confirmation is not received by the customer within the expected time from the sending of the order, but no later than within 48 hours, depending on the nature of the service, the customer is released from the offer or contractual obligation.
- With the confirmation of the order, a contract is concluded between MAGNETIT and the customer for the sale of the commercially available goods (s) that comply with the content of the confirmed order and these Business Rules. For the purposes of these Business Rules, unless otherwise provided in these Business Rules, this legal transaction shall be understood as a contract.
- Resale of products purchased in the MAGNETIT online store is not allowed!
IV. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- The stocks shown on the product data sheet on the website are for information only. Due to the continuous online sales of stocks, the stocks displayed in the online store and the actual stocks may differ, so the product already ordered in the online store or already booked by phone may not be available. In this case, we will not be able to fulfil your order for the product, of which we will inform you shortly, and we will refund any consideration you may have already paid for any online purchases that have not been made.
- The order or its confirmation is considered to have been received by the customer when it becomes available to him. MAGNETIT does not bear any responsibility in the event that the confirmation is not received by the customer because they entered an incorrect e-mail address or the e-mail account is not accessible to him due to space congestion.
V. PURCHASE PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The price indicated next to the product on the website is the offer price of the product, including VAT. The offer price is valid at the moment and, in the case of products on sale, for the period advertised on the website. The current price is indicated in the order confirmation.
- The price of the product is the price indicated in the order confirmation. The price is the price advertised while stocks last and, in the case of promotions, beyond the half-life period indicated in the confirmation, but only for as long as the product is in stock during the period of the promotion.
- If, after the order has been placed but before the confirmation has been sent, it becomes apparent during the telephone or e-mail consultation that the product(s) in question are not in stock but can be ordered and the customer wishes to order the product(s), a deposit will be payable for the product(s) ordered in this way. The amount of the deposit shall be the total gross value of the order.
- Online payment procedure: if the goods ordered are to be ordered by MAGNETIT, the full price of the product or the amount of the deposit may be paid either by online payment by credit card or by advance payment. In the case of payment by credit card, you can pay the amount online via the MAGNETIT interface or, in the case of payment by bank transfer, you can transfer the amount to the bank account indicated on the MAGNETIT website.
- The data entered during the payment by credit card is not stored by MAGNETIT, it is processed by the respective payment processing company and different data protection provisions of financial service providers apply in these cases.
VI. RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
- • The delivered item will remain the property of MAGNETIT until payment is made in full.
VII. DEFINITION OF CUSTOMERS
- The goods offered in the sales unit or on the website are sold exclusively to consumers and companies as end users. Commercial resale of goods is not permitted. MAGNETIT therefore reserves the right t not to accept a contractual offer in which there is a suspicion that the offer was made for the purpose of commercial resale.
VIII. RECEIPT AND DELIVERY
- Goods classified as being for people over 18 years of age in the product description can only be picked up in person by the customer if they have reached the age of 18 and can present proof of delivery by presenting a photo identification document issued by an administrative authority (e.g. passport, identity card or license). Such goods may not be handed over to an authorized person, nor may they be delivered to any other external collection point.
- With the handover, the risk of damage to the goods passes to the buyer. MAGNETIT shall not be liable for any damages or deficiencies in the goods after receipt. If the product does not require a warranty for the given product, then in the event of an objection due to a defect, according to the rules of the warranty of the supplies, the buyer must prove that the defect was already in the goods at the time of delivery.
- The product is transported according to the customer's request, based on the conditions stipulated in the confirmed order. The current shipping charges are included on our website and can be seen immediately when the cart is assembled, before the order is sent. The shipping fee depends on the quantity, weight and size of the products to be delivered. MAGNETIT and its partners will do their best to ensure that the customer receives the product in stock within 15 working days after order confirmation. In the case of products sold for individual orders, the applicable delivery time is 30 working days, however, more detailed information will be recorded in the e-mail confirming the order, which may be different.
- If the product is delivered by home, please check the purchased product upon receipt, and if you have any quantitative or qualitative objections to the delivered product (s), it must be entered in the appropriate box of the delivery note provided by the supplier. Our supplier will return the product free of charge if we accidentally send other or not as many products or if the product is damaged. After that, we will contact you immediately and deliver the ordered product free of charge.
- By placing an order, modifying it and accepting these Business Rules, the customer agrees to issue an electronic invoice to MAGNETIT as described in this section. If the customer places their order electronically, MAGNETIT will issue an invoice for the products electronically and make them available to the customer. MAGNETIT displays the issued electronic invoice in the Client's web office, in the Invoices menu and can be downloaded in PDF format from there at any time without restriction. An electronic invoice issued by MAGNETIT is an accounting document issued electronically, which is fully suitable for identification regulated by accounting and VAT legislation and tax administration. Invoices issued electronically must be stored electronically in accordance with the legislation in force. The original electronic invoice, as an accounting document issued electronically, authentically proves the existence of rights and obligations related to the payment of taxes. MAGNETIT keeps the electronic invoice for at least the period specified in the separate laws (VAT Act, Accounting Act) (this is 8 years upon the entry into force of this Business Policy), in a way that is also accessible to the customer. The issued electronic invoice is available to registered and logged-in customers from the customer's own account.
IX. Buyer's right of withdrawal
- Rules of right of withdrawal
If the buyer is a consumer, they have a right of withdrawal under the law on the detailed rules of contracts between consumers and businesses. The buyer may withdraw from the purchase without giving a reason within 14 days of receipt of the product. The beginning of the right of withdrawal in case of sale and purchase of a product was determined by the law as follows:
o the product,
o in the case of the sale of several products, if each product is delivered at a different time, to the last product supplied,
o in the case of a product consisting of several lots or pieces, the last lot or piece delivered,
o if the product is to be supplied regularly within a specified period, from the date of receipt of the first service by the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by him;
o in the case of a contract for the provision of services, within fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract
The buyer is entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product. We also inform MAGNETIT of its customers with these business rules published on our website, as well as with the extracts placed on the website, as well as in the order confirmation.
- Exercising the right of withdrawal
The customer may exercise their right of withdrawal by using the sample statement of withdrawal form in Annex 1 or by making a clear statement to this effect, which can be done in person via our telephone customer service or by e-mail or in our stores. The buyer must indicate their intention to withdraw before the expiry of the withdrawal period, which the buyer must be able to prove.
- Refund of the amount paid by the buyer
MAGNETIT will reimburse the full amount paid by the consumer, including the costs incurred in connection with the performance, i.e. the price of the product and the delivery cost, without delay, but no later than within 14 days of becoming aware of the withdrawal.
They shall reimburse the amount returned to the buyer in the same way as the payment method used by the consumer. With the express consent of the consumer, the business may use another method of payment for the refund, but the consumer may not be charged any additional fees as a result.
If the consumer specifically chooses a mode of transport other than the least expensive standard mode of transport, the business shall not be obliged to reimburse the resulting additional costs.
In the case of a contract for the sale of a product, the business may withhold the amount to be repaid until the consumer has returned the product or has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that they have returned it; the earlier of the two dates shall be taken into account. MAGNETIT does not have a right of retention if it has undertaken to return the product itself.
The customer shall be liable for depreciation resulting from use in excess of that required to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. Depreciation due to use in excess of this is entitled to be deducted by MAGNETIT from the amount to be reimbursed to the customer.
If the buyer has not paid the purchase price by bank transfer, please indicate that bank account number on the cancellation statement in order to pay the return amount. The personal data provided on the withdrawal statement will be handled for 8 years in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act, as set out in the chapter on customer data in the MAGNETIT data protection statement.
The amount paid by the consumer, including the costs incurred in connection with the performance, shall be refunded immediately, but no later than 14 days after the notification of the withdrawal. This period shall begin upon receipt of the intention to withdraw. If the consumer specifically chooses a mode of transport other than the least expensive standard mode of transport, MAGNETIT will not reimburse the resulting additional costs.
In the case of a contract for the sale of a product, MAGNETIT may withhold payment of a refundable amount until the consumer has returned the product or proves beyond a reasonable doubt that it has been returned and the transfer of ownership has taken place (whichever is earlier), unless MAGNETIT has specifically undertaken to return the product itself. When making a refund, MAGNETIT will use the same payment method as the original payment method, unless the consumer has expressly consented to the use of another payment method; there is no additional cost to the consumer as a result of using this method of reimbursement.
- Returning the product to MAGNETIT
If the consumer withdraws from the distance contract, they are obliged to return the product immediately, but no later than 14 days from the notification of the withdrawal, or to hand it over to MAGNETIT or the person authorized by MAGNETIT to receive the product, unless MAGNETIT has undertaken to carry it back. Return shall be deemed to have been completed within the time limit if the consumer sends the product before the time limit expires. The direct cost of returning the product is borne by the buyer. MAGNETIT assists in arranging the return at the request of the customer, at the customer's expense. In case of cancellation, please return the product to the address provided by MAGNETIT.
- The consumer may not
exercise their right of withdrawal if
o in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been produced on the consumer's instructions or at their express request, or in the case of a product which is clearly personalized to the consumer;
o in respect of a perishable or short-lived product;
o in the case of a sealed product which, for reasons of health or hygiene, cannot be returned after opening after delivery;
o in respect of a product which, by its nature, is inseparably mixed with another product after transfer;
o in the case of an alcoholic beverage the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the undertaking and the price of which was agreed by the parties when the contract of sale was concluded, but which is not performed until the thirtieth day after its conclusion;
o with regard to the sale and purchase of sealed audio or video recordings and copies of computer software, if the consumer has opened the packaging after delivery;
o in respect of newspapers, periodicals and periodicals, other than subscription contracts;
X. WARRANTY, WARRANTY, LIABILITY
- For the products we provide (the services do not fall into this category!) We provide warranty or guarantee conditions in accordance with the applicable legislation or provided by the manufacturer, which vary from product to product. MAGNETIT's warranty and guarantee liability is governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code Act, the Regulation on Compulsory Warranty for Certain Durable Consumer Goods and the Regulation on the Procedure for Handling Warranty and Guarantee Claims for Goods Sold Under a Consumer-Business Contract. The obligation to provide information in accordance with the rules of the contract concluded in absentia is fulfilled in accordance with the provisions of the detailed rules of the contracts concluded between the consumer and the business.
- If the buyer does not qualify as a consumer, i.e. the buyer places their order within the framework of their commercial or professional activity, the claim for the defect expires within 1 year from the receipt of the goods. If the claimant was unable to enforce their claim for a verifiable reason, they can enforce the warranty rights within 1 year of performance. If the buyer does not qualify as a consumer, the right to warranty for the supplies can be enforced within 1 year from the date of performance.
- If the buyer concludes the contract outside the consumer, i.e. outside their commercial or professional activities, they can assert their warranty claim within a period of 2 years from the date of performance.
- Purchasing through the MAGNETIT website presupposes that the customer is aware of and accepts the possibilities and limitations of the Internet. The user and / or customer acknowledge that the potential risks associated with browsing and purchasing must be assessed by themselves and that they must ensure the safe use of their computer and the protection of the data stored on it.
- MAGNETIT shall not be liable for damages resulting from force majeure (natural disasters, war, revolution, insurrection, closure of traffic routes, import-export bans, currency restrictions, embargoes, boycotts, serious malfunctions that make it impossible to perform under contract) or other damages in connection with which it proves that it was caused by an unforeseeable circumstance beyond its control and in respect of which it was not expected to avoid MAGNETIT or to remedy the resulting damage.
- MAGNETIT reserves the right to unilaterally and unilaterally amend the terms and conditions of purchase and these Business Rules at any time. The amendments are effective and effective from the date of their publication. In case of price change, in case of an order placed before the change, the old price - before the change and confirmed to the buyer - is valid and will be charged. Contracts already concluded will not be affected by the amendment to the Business Rules.
- On our website, it is possible to click through to other websites via the links. By jumping to these, the user is redirected to pages maintained by other service providers where MAGNETIT has no influence on the handling of personal data. MAGNETIT also has no responsibility for the information and data published on the related websites.
- Claims for damages on the part of the customer may be made in the cases specified in the Civil Code and other legal regulations, in particular in the event of a breach of contract caused intentionally or with gross negligence and damaging human life, physical integrity or health. In connection with a claim for damages, the buyer must prove the breach of contract as the damaging conduct, that the damage was the consequence of the breach of contract and the extent of the pecuniary damage suffered.
- MAGNETIT shall not be liable for any delivery delays or other problems or errors due to inaccurate and / or incorrect data provided by the customer.
- The data sheet of the selected product contains descriptions of the essential properties of the product, so that you can find out more about the actual properties of the selected product in the user manual attached to the product.
- We attach a user manual to the product we sell within the legal framework, however, if you do not accidentally receive it with the product, please notify our customer service immediately, before using the product, and of course we will replace it immediately.
- The conditions of any warranty and the additional services that can be used after performance (parts supply, repair service) are included in the warranty card provided with the product, if the product is subject to the rules of the mandatory warranty.
- MAGNETIT disclaims all responsibility for the conduct of users of the website. The user of the website is solely and fully responsible for their own conduct
- MAGNETIT's website is protected by copyright. All or part of the content displayed on the website may be used, printed, reproduced, publicly published, distributed, stored, transferred in any way for purposes and to the extent other than your own personal use only with the prior written permission of MAGNETIT, or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes.
XIII. DEFECTIVE PRODUCT PROCEDURE, COMPLAINT HANDLING
- Complaints about a defective product and a complaint about the service can be recorded on the online customer service or on our website.
- If the buyer is not a consumer, i.e. the buyer places their order in the course of their commercial or professional activity, the buyer can assert their warranty claim within one year from the date of purchase. Throughout the warranty period, the customer must prove that the product was defective before the purchase.
- Please check the purchased product upon receipt, and if the packaging is damaged, please inform the supplier and ask for a report. In case you have any quantitative or qualitative objections, please report our complaint to our customer service. Our supplier will return the product free of charge if we accidentally send other or not as many products or if the product is damaged. After that, we will contact you immediately and deliver the ordered product free of charge.
XIV. LEGAL REMEDIES AND ONLINE DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PLATFORM
- If a customer who is a consumer according to the law is not satisfied with the complaint handling procedure, they / they can turn to the consumer protection authority according to their / her place of residence or stay with their / her complaint.
- If a customer who is a consumer according to the law is not satisfied with the complaint or complaint procedure, they or they can seek redress from the conciliation body competent for their or her place of residence or stay. MAGNETIT is personally represented at all conciliation board proceedings.
- Online dispute settlement platform
o The European Commission has set up a website where consumers can register, allowing them to settle their online shopping disputes by completing an application, avoiding litigation. This allows consumers to assert their rights without, for example, being prevented from doing so by distance.
o If you want to make a complaint about a product or service you bought online and don’t necessarily want to go to court, you can use the online dispute resolution tool. On the portal, you and the trader against whom you have lodged a complaint can jointly select the dispute resolution body you wish to entrust with handling the complaint.
o The online dispute resolution platform is available at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
XV. SCOPE OF THIS ONLINE STORE BUSINESS POLICY
- The provisions of these Business Policy, including the terms and conditions of the order, as well as the prices indicated on the website are valid only and exclusively for purchases made via the MAGNETIT website (ordering via the Internet).
- Please note that the data (especially inventory, price) stored by each IT provider with different technology solutions (e.g. Google results, AdWords ads) may differ from the data displayed on the online store due to their technical specificity. In this case, the data displayed on the online store shall prevail.
- By registering or placing an order, the customer acknowledges and accepts all the terms and conditions set forth in these Business Rules. The terms of this Policy do not apply to the download of digital content from our website.
- The contract concluded between the customer and MAGNETIT is considered to be a written contract, however, the contract will not be registered, so it will not be available in person at a later date.
- This Policy is governed by English law. Provisions not regulated in these Business Policy shall be governed by English law, in particular the relevant provisions of the Civil Code Act and the Act on Certain Matters of Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services.
- The place of jurisdiction of any dispute that may arise is the registered office of MAGNETIT.
- In the event of the legal invalidity of certain clauses of this Business Policy, the rest of the contract remains binding. Where applicable, the relevant statutory provisions will take effect in place of the invalid clauses.
- All annexes to this Business Policy are available on MAGNETIT and can be viewed on magnet-it.shop.
Valid from: 01.10.2020.
Annex 1: Sample Statement of Withdrawal
return only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
Statement of Withdrawal
To: MAGNETITE GLOBAL LLP
Registered office: Office 5 The Round House Dormans Park Road, East Grinstead, United Kingdom, RH19 2EN
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I, the undersigned, declare that I withdraw from the use the
following service (s) or product (s):
- Time of Order: ..........................................
- Date of receipt of the order: ..........................................
- Name of the Customer: ..........................................
- Order ID: ..........................................
- List of services or products included in the withdrawal:
- In case of a refund, please complete the transfer as follows:
- Name of the bank account owner: ..........................................
- Bank account number: ..........................................
(To be signed only if the notice of withdrawal is sent by mail!)
Annex 2: Withdrawal / Termination Notice
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within 14 days. Similarly, if the performance of the contract has begun in the case of a contract for the provision of a service, you have the right to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days.
- The withdrawal / termination period expires 14 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you takes over the product.
- In the case of the supply of a product consisting of several lots or pieces, the withdrawal / cancellation period expires when you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you takes over the last lot or piece.
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal / termination, you must send a clear statement of your intention to withdraw / terminate (for example by post, fax or electronic mail) to the address in Annex 1. You can also use the attached model withdrawal / termination statement for this purpose.
- You will exercise your right of withdrawal / cancellation within the deadline if you send your notice of withdrawal / cancellation before the expiry of the deadline indicated above. A model for the statement of withdrawal is given in Annex 1.
Legal effects of withdrawal / termination
- If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you immediately, but no later than 14 days after receipt of your notice of withdrawal, for any consideration you have paid, including transport costs (excluding any additional costs incurred as a result of your offer, you have chosen a mode of transport other than the cheapest standard mode of transport.) We will use the same method of payment for the refund as the method of payment used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to use another method of payment; you will not incur any additional costs as a result of using this refund method.
- We may withhold a refund until we have received the product back or you have confirmed that you have returned it: the earlier of the two dates must be taken into account.
- If the consumer has received a product under the contract, you are obliged to return or hand over the product to MAGNETIT without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days of the notification of your withdrawal. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send the product before the 14-day deadline.
- You can only be held liable for any depreciation of the product if it has occurred as a result of use in excess of what is necessary to determine the nature, properties and function of the product.
Annex 3: Accessory Warranty
When can you use your accessory warranty right?
You may enforce an accessory warranty claim against MAGNETIT in the event of defective performance by MAGNETIT under the terms of the Civil Code.
What rights do you have under your accessory warranty claim?
- You have the following accessory warranty claims options: You may request repair or replacement, unless fulfilment of the claim you have selected is impossible or would result in disproportionate additional costs for MAGNETIT to meet other claims.
- If you did not or could not request a repair or replacement, you may request a pro-rata reduction of the service, or you may repair the defect at the expense of MAGNETIT, or you may withdraw the contract as a last resort.
- You may also revert to another accessory warranty right from the one you selected, but you shall bear the cost of the transition, unless it was justified or MAGNETIT made the change necessary.
What is the deadline for your accessory warranty claim?
- You should report the defect immediately after it is discovered, but no later than two months after the defect is discovered.
- However, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that you may no longer exercise your warranty rights beyond the limitation period of two years from the performance of the contract. In the case of second-hand goods, this period shall not exceed one year.
Against whom can you enforce your accessory warranty claim?
You may enforce your accessory warranty claim against the Company.
What are the other conditions for enforcing your warranty rights?
- Within six months of fulfilment, there are no conditions other than the notification of the defect to enforce your warranty claim, only proof that you have purchased the product or services from MAGNETIT.
- However, after six months from the date of performance, you are also required to prove that the defect you identified was already present at the time of performance
Annex 4: Product Warranty
When can you exercise your product warranty rights?
In the event of a defect in a movable item (product), you may, depending on your choice, file an accessory warranty claim or a product warranty claim.
What are your rights under your product warranty claim?
A product warranty claim only allows you to request the repair or replacement of the defective product.
When is a Product defective?
A product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements applicable at the time of placing it on the market or if it does not have the characteristics given by the manufacturer.
What is the deadline for enforcing your product warranty claim?
You can claim your product warranty within two years of the product being marketed by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of that period, you shall lose this entitlement.
Against whom and under what other conditions can you claim your product warranty claim?
You can claim your product warranty only against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item. You must prove the defect of the product if you claim a product warranty.
In what cases is the manufacturer (distributor) exempt from product warranty?
The manufacturer (distributor) shall only be exempt from product warranty if they can prove that:
- the product was not manufactured or placed on the market in the course of its business, or
- the defect was not recognized at the time of placing it on the market, or
- the defect in the product results from the application of a legal or regulatory requirement.
The manufacturer (distributor) must justify one reason for exemption.
Please note that you cannot enforce an Accessory Warranty and Product Warranty Claim simultaneously for the same defect. However, if your Product Warranty Claim is effectively enforced, you may enforce your Accessory Warranty Claim against the replaced Product or part with the manufacturer.
Annex 5: Guarantee
When can you claim your warranty?
- In accordance the provision on the statutory guarantee for durable products in case of defective performance MAGNETIT is obliged to provide a guarantee on new durable goods are covered by a statutory guarantee
What are your rights and within what time limit are you entitled to a guarantee?
- Warranty rights can be enforced for products specified in the legislation on the rules of the mandatory warranty, if the buyer qualifies as a consumer under the applicable legislation.
- The warranty period is one year. Failure to meet this deadline will result in disqualification.
- The warranty period begins on the date of delivery of the consumer product to the consumer or, if the commissioning is carried out by the business or its agent.
- The rights arising from the warranty can be enforced with the warranty card or, in the absence thereof, with an invoice or receipt issued to the consumer.
- Improper issuance of the warranty card or failure to make the warranty card available to the consumer does not affect the validity of the warranty.
- The consumer can also claim the repair directly from the repair service indicated by the company on the warranty card. During the repair, only new parts may be installed in the consumer product.
- When a request for repair is made, the company or, in the case of a request for repair made directly to the repair service, the repair service must indicate on or attached to the warranty card:
the date of notification of the request for repair and receipt of the repair and, in the case of a motor vehicle, the mileage,
the cause of the defect and the method of repair, as well as the date of return of the consumer product to the consumer and, in the case of a motor vehicle, the mileage.
- When a replacement request is met, the company must indicate the fact and date of the replacement on the warranty card.
- Consumables with a fixed connection or heavier than 10 kg or which cannot be transported as a hand luggage on public transport, with the exception of vehicles, must be repaired at the place of operation.
- If repairs cannot be carried out at the place of operation, dismantling and installation, as well as transport and return, will be provided by the company or, in the case of a direct repair request, by the repair service.
Replacement within 3 business days
- If the consumer claims a replacement within three business days of purchase (commissioning) due to a defect in the consumer product, MAGNETIT may not claim a disproportionate additional cost, but is obliged to replace the consumer product, provided that the defect impedes proper use.
When will MAGNETIT be released from its warranty obligation?
- The company is released from its warranty obligation only if it proves that the cause of the defect arose after performance.
- I would like to draw your attention to the fact that due to the same defect, you cannot assert the warranty and guarantee claim and the product warranty and guarantee claim simultaneously, but otherwise you have the rights arising from the warranty regardless of the rights specified in points 1 and 2.
Annex 6: Addresses for complaint handling and legal remedies in case of withdrawal
Complaint handling addresses at MAGNETIT
- Postal address: MAGNETITE GLOBAL LLP, Office 5 The Round House Dormans Park Road, East Grinstead, United Kingdom, RH19 2EN
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- In case of Distance Contract (online purchase) In case of withdrawal, please return the purchased product to the address provided by the customer service.