Dear Visitor, This Customer Information was created to provide information for the customers of magnet-it.shop (MAGNETITE GLOBAL LLP; Cnr. OC390685; address: Office 5 The Round House Dormans Park Road, East Grinstead, United Kingdom, RH19 2EN; hereinafter: MAGNETIT in some cases the Company). This Customer Information forms an integral, inseparable part of the General Terms and Conditions. If you wish to be a customer or partner of our online store, please read this information carefully and use our services and products only if you agree with all its points and consider yourself bound by them.
PURCHASE, TERMS OF PURCHASE
- The order of the buyer or consumer (hereinafter: Buyer) usually takes effect if it is confirmed by our staff by e-mail or telephone. If the confirmation is not received by the Buyer within 48 hours, the Buyer's bidding obligations will be terminated.
- The consumer contract concluded between MAGNETIT and the Customer through this online store is the so-called "Off-premises contract" or the " distance contract" in accordance with the applicable European and international legislation. This contract cannot be considered a written contract, so it will not be registered and cannot be recalled or accessed on paper at a later date.
- "Off-premises contract" means a consumer contract which,
o concluded with the simultaneous physical presence of the contracting parties in a place other than the Company's business premises;
o for which the Buyer has made an offer to the Company in the circumstances specified in the previous clause;
o concluded at the Company's business premises or using a means of communication between absent persons immediately after the Company, in the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, has personally and individually contacted the Customer at a place other than the Business premises; or
o entered into during a trip organized by the Company for the purpose of selling or promoting the products or services to the Buyer.
- "Distance contract" means a consumer contract which:
- which is concluded in the context of a distance selling system organized for the provision of a contract product or service without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, by the parties using only a means of distant communication for the purpose of concluding the contract.
- We can provide the ordered products to the Buyer only after the acceptance of the GTC (General Terms and Conditions) as the purchase terms, within the ordering procedure fixed and confirmed in the online store, and after the payment of the products, so the Buyer cannot demand.
- The order will be accepted by MAGNETIT through the online store only if the Customer has entered all the data required for the order (including the billing data and delivery address) correctly. MAGNETIT shall not be liable for any delivery delays or other problems or errors that can be traced back to the order data provided incorrectly and / or inaccurately by the Customer.
- The language used in this online store, in the consumer contract concluded by placing orders, or in subsequent communication is the language you have chosen from the Language selection menu. The language of the order confirmation is the same as the language of the contract.
- Purchasing in the web store presupposes that the Customer is aware of the technical possibilities, features and limitations of the Internet and accepts the possibility of errors associated with the technology. We recommend that you use anti-virus and anti-spyware software with an up-to-date database and always install current security updates for your operating system and browser. We recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. In other browsers, the online store may not guarantee correct operation.
- MAGNETIT shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of your connection to the Website. The customer is obliged to protect their computer and the data on it.
- The customer may use the online store only at their own risk and accepts that MAGNETIT shall not be liable for any property or non-property damages incurred during use or caused by the purchased products. MAGNETIT disclaims all responsibility for the conduct of users of the website. The Buyer is fully and exclusively responsible for their own conduct, as well as for the opinion expressed during the use of the online store in the comments related to the product stored by the online store.
- Consumer prices are gross prices (including VAT). The final amount consists of the total price of the products and includes any shipping costs. After compiling the shopping cart on the website, the Customer concludes a consumer contract with the MAGNETIT service provider by clicking on the ORDER button. MAGNETIT informs the Customer by e-mail about the origin of the obligation.
- On this website, the prices are indicated in the so-called Credit internal currency, the online store indicates the prices in bold letters. The products are always sold at the consumer price indicated at the time of the order.
- MAGNETIT reserves the right to make changes to the prices of its products on a non-retroactive basis. Likewise, the purchase prices of the products certainly do not change for the particular consumer between the time the order is placed and the time the goods are received.
- In case of any questions related to the operation, ordering and delivery process of the online store, our Customer Service is at your disposal as specified in the Contact menu item.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Compiling the order
o Next to the available products is the "Add to Cart" button. Click here to buy the product, just put it in the cart.
o The current value of the shopping cart is always displayed and updated on the right.
o Any product you put in your cart will remain there until you delete it or order it. You can check, modify or delete the contents of your cart at any time.
- Submitting the order
o Going from the summary part of the "BASKET" function, you can enter the billing and delivery address when finalizing the order.
o Moving forward in summary, the Web Store lists the items ordered, shipping costs, and the amount to be paid. The amount payable includes all costs. Here you can add a comment to the order (which also helps the courier work).
o We would like to inform you that in this purchase step, before the finalization of the order, you have the opportunity to re-check all the data entered so far, to discover and correct data entry errors.
o When you have completed your purchase, have verified the details, the contents of your cart, the shipping and payment method you have chosen, scroll down.
o Check the "Accept the terms of service" box (by clicking on the link, the GTC will be loaded and read) and click on the "Start at the checkout" button. This will correct any data entry errors that may need to be corrected, and the new data will be saved.
o We would like to draw the attention of our customers to the fact that by clicking on the "Checkout" button, the order placed in the online store will create a payment obligation for the customer!
o After saving, you can use the "Confirm order" button to confirm your consumer's intention to enter into a contract. You will always receive an e-mail confirmation of your order.
- Confirmation of the Order
o After the Customer has sent the order, the Web Store will confirm to the Customer by automatic e-mail within 48 hours that MAGNETIT has received the User's order. The automatic e-mail will include the details of your order and the amount to be paid. You have to pay nothing but the amount to be paid. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your order, but merely informs you that the order has been received by the Merchant.
o If you do not find the confirmation in your inbox, also check your SPAM folders. We are unable to contact you if the phone number you entered is incorrect. Due to inaccurate or incomplete contact information, it may be impossible to fulfil the order.
o MAGNETIT accepts your offer by e-mail. The contract is concluded upon receipt of a separate e-mail accepting the offer by MAGNETIT, and not upon receipt of the e-mail confirming the order automatically within 48 hours. The User is released from the obligation to make an offer if he does not receive a confirmation e-mail from MAGNETIT without delay (within 48 hours) regarding the order sent.
o If the e-mails are not received because the User's e-mail account space is full or you have entered an incorrect e-mail address, thus MAGNETIT is not able to perform the confirmation, therefore it excludes its responsibility in this matter. If the Buyer notices an error with regard to the data in the confirmation e-mail, he must report it to MAGNETIT within 1 day at one of the Customer Service contacts in order to avoid fulfilling unwanted orders.
- Processing the Order
o The buyer indicates the need for performance at the moment of clicking on the order button on the website, so he requests "immediate" performance (the right of withdrawal starts from this date).
o Orders are processed on business days. It is also possible to place the order outside the dates indicated as the processing of the order, if it takes place after the end of working hours, it will be processed within the next 2 working days. In all cases, our customer service will confirm by e-mail when you can fulfil your order.
o On a case-by-case basis, but we reserve the right to refuse orders that have already been confirmed in part or in full - if the product is not available in stock or the manufacturer has stopped production, the importer will supply it. Partial performance can only take place after a written (email) consultation with the customer.
- Purchase Price
o The purchase price of our products is always the amount indicated next to the selected product, which, unless otherwise indicated, already includes VAT.
o MAGNETIT reserves the right to change the prices of products that can be ordered from the Website, provided that the change takes effect at the same time as it appears on the Website. The amendment does not adversely affect the purchase price of products already ordered.
o If, despite all the diligence of MAGNETIT, an incorrect price is posted on the Website, especially with regard to the obviously incorrect, e.g. "0" Credits, "1" Credits or similarly low price, which may differ significantly from the well-known, generally accepted or estimated price of the product, possibly due to a system error, then MAGNETIT is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price, but may offer delivery at the correct price, in the knowledge of which the User may withdraw from their purchase intention.
o If a product from your order is not in stock within a reasonable time, we will inform you, and if you continue to place your order for that product, we will send it later with free delivery to the specified delivery address. The buyer only has to pay the price of the product sent afterwards with the agreed payment method.
- Product descriptions
o Some of the images displayed on the products are not illustrations, but real images of those products. In general, however, for better transparency, you can also find an image for a given product that is an illustration.
o The essential properties and characteristics of the goods to be purchased, the instructions for the use of the goods can be found on the information page of the specific article. The Merchant shall be deemed to have fulfilled the contract if the product has more favourable and advantageous features than the information provided on the website. If you have any questions about the goods before purchasing, our customer service is at your disposal.
o If you need more information about the quality, essential properties, use or usability of any of the goods on the Website than is provided on the Website, please contact our customer service.
o Our company is not responsible for any changes in the technical specifications without prior notice to the supplier or for reasons beyond its control.
- Additional costs
o We would like to inform our dear Customers that we do not charge a separate fee for shipping and packaging (as an activity).
- Warranty, guarantee
o We offer guarantee for all our own products! An exception to this is if the given product is not our own product, but the product of one of our partner companies. In this case, our partner company provides the product warranty.
o If the product does not work as intended, we may provide a replacement. We are not obligated to repair or replace defects resulting from improper installation of the products!
o You can report lost or defective products to our customer service.
o In case of an objection announced upon receipt, our company will repurchase the ordered product within 15 days.
- Closing orders and shipping
o Please note that after placing your order but before delivery, please inform us about the contact details in the Contact menu in case of information, special request, order modification or reporting of any problems.
o We would like to inform you that your order will be confirmed within 48 hours by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address provided. Please wait for confirmation in all cases! Our colleagues will check your order and we will inform you in a confirmation about the condition of the products, the date of delivery and any shipping costs that may be incurred. If the confirmation is not received by you within the given deadline, you are not obliged to purchase the product or use the service.
o You can find the invoice that includes the shipping fee at your web office.
o Please check the undamaged condition of the package and the product (s) before receipt, if you notice any physical damage to the packaging or products, make a report with the courier who delivered it!
We wish you a pleasant